Frequency of Updates:Daily
Accounting & Compliance Alert: Private Company Financial Management Update is a state-of-the-art daily news service that will keep you fully informed about critical private company financial management issues.
Now you can get continuously updated news alerts on the latest corporate, accounting, auditing, compliance and legislative news, events and developments, delivered to you as news occurs by Tax & Accounting's experienced, skilled reporting staff.
Our on-site reporters will keep you informed of breaking news from standard-setting agencies and organizations, including the FASB, AICPA, and the IRS, as well as the latest legislative and industry news.
Here is what you'll receive when you subscribe to the Private Company Financial Management Update service:
- Full daily coverage of critical standard-setters and regulatory agencies from professional on-site news reporters
- Coverage of important company filings and disclosures, plus interviews with key executives
- Coverage and analysis of financial management trends and practices
- Feature articles providing expert guidance on the effect and application of new standards, rules, and regulations
- Online updates as events occur throughout the day
- E-mails with recent news and links to full length articles and in-depth analyses available within the service
- Your choice of how often you would like to receive those e-mail notifications - daily or as news occurs in a special 'flash bulletin' format
- Links to relevant primary sources
- An archive of past articles easily searchable by date, topic or source
- In-depth information that explains in a practical terms how developments affect you and your company
- Just the Private Company Financial news you want, delivered straight to you in one convenient service
Accounting & Compliance Alert: Private Company Financial Management Update service: delivering up-to-the-minute corporate and legislative news, events and developments - online and right to your inbox.