Frequency of Updates:
Used by thousands of nonprofit controllers and managers to develop compliant financial reports, Nonprofit GAAP Practice Manual is a complete reference on the latest GAAP rules for nonprofits. The Manual is a must for accountants in all kinds of not-for-profit organizations, including community organizations, colleges and universities, museums, trade associations, religious organizations, and foundations.
Quarterly updates keep you in touch with all the latest FASB, EITF, and AICPA pronouncements. Nonprofit GAAP Practice Manual also contains an extensive review of accounting for contributions, fund-raising costs, and asset transfers through intermediaries. The Manual even covers GAAP rules that cut across the public and private sector, giving you complete guidance on all relevant guidance.
Nonprofit GAAP Practice Manual contains hundreds of sample calculations, walking you through each calculation and reviewing how it applies to your organization. Plus, the manual is organized by each part of the financial statement, so there is no guesswork in applying GAAP to your financial statements.
- Nonprofit GAAP Practice Manual
- Part A: Statement of Financial Position
- Part B: Statement of Activities
- Part C: Statement of Cash Flows
- Part D: Statement of Functional Expense
- Part E: General Accounting Principles
- Part F: Industry Specific Issues
- Nonprofit GAAP Practice Manual Sample View