Frequency of Updates:
PPC's Guide to Preparing Nonprofit Financial Statements will help you skillfully prepare nonprofit financial statements in accordance with the latest professional requirements. Following the Guide can also provide consistency in style, format, and technical quality of the financial statements.
PPC's Guide to Preparing Nonprofit Financial Statements:
Takes you from the trial balance to the completed financial statements (including notes) in account-by-account, statement-by-statement sequence.
Helps you ensure the completeness of disclosures with a comprehensive disclosure checklist.
Provides you with numerous example financial statements, practical application insights, and how-to examples.
This Guide is specifically designed to address the AICPA Audit and Accounting Guide, Not-for-Profit Entities, as well as FASB guidance affecting nonprofit organizations.
- Preparing Nonprofit Financial Statements
- INTRODUCTORY MATERIAL
- Chapter 1 Introduction and Applicability of Standards
- Chapter 2 Form and Style Considerations
- Chapter 3 The Statement of Financial Position
- Chapter 4 The Statement of Activities
- Chapter 5 The Statement of Functional Expenses
- Chapter 6 The Statement of Cash Flows
- Chapter 7 Notes to Financial Statements
- Chapter 8 Supplementary Information
- Chapter 9 Special Purpose Frameworks
- Chapter 10 Affiliated Organizations and Other Related Entities
- Chapter 11 Interim Financial Reporting
- Chapter 12 Reporting for Certain Special Nonprofit Organizations