TheSEC Compliance Expert Library provides comprehensive analysis of SEC requirements. This library is integrated seamlessly with source materials from the SEC and PCAOB, to form a powerful solution to your financial compliance and reporting needs.
The SEC Compliance Expert Library gives you all the tools you need to make your research and filing process faster, more efficient, and more thorough than ever before:
- Comprehensive SEC analysis, diagnostic tools, and source material
- Expert guidance and analysis for SEC reporting forms organized item-by-item for each form to match filers' workflow
- Thousands of easy-to-use sample disclosures
- State-of-the-art interactive checklists to track your progress as you prepare important filings and financial statements
- Robust linking between analysis, regulations, forms, and checklists
- Daily news alerts via email on key trends and developments at standard setting organizations
- Timely updates to keep you current
The SEC Compliance Expert Library includes:
- SEC Expert: Domestic Filers (SXDQ) - as the central hub of the SECPlus Compliance Expert Library, SEC Expert brings together in one place the concise guidance, expert analysis, sample disclosures, and checklists for all the most important domestic SEC Filings, and organizes all that information so that users can access it in an item-by-item fashion that fits their research needs and workflow. Our team of expert editors and authors deliver timely updates, highlighting new activity and integrating all changes into the main analysis and discussion for each form or regulation. Rich linking integrates SEC Expert with the primary source material, SEC Filings, and related SEC titles.
- Handbook of SEC Accounting and Disclosure (WHSA) - provides detailed coverage of line items within Financial Statements, and also offers additional sample disclosures taken from SEC. Also has coverage of auditing issues pertaining to SEC compliance.
- SEC Accounting and Reporting Manual (WSAPM) - provides a solid 'waterfront' background on wide range of SEC topics, including the background and structure of the SEC, the basic statutory structure of SEC regulation, exchange listing requirements, and foreign filers, along with topic-specific guidance on SEC reporting rules.
- SEC Accounting and Auditing Update (WSARU) - in-depth technical bulletins, often with computational and/or disclosure examples, that give users detailed analysis of important rule-making activity affecting SEC accounting and reporting.
- Accounting and Compliance Alert: Corporate Edition (WNPBF) - daily email alerts written by on-site reporters keep readers up-to-date on a wide range of standard-setting activity potentially affecting public companies - SEC, PCAOB, FASB, IASB, Treasury, IRS, etc. Also covers broader trends and early-stage discussion about potential future standards. Interviews and speeches keep users aware of thinking behind current and future potential activity.
- Practical Guide to Corporate Governance and Accounting: Implementing the Requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act - complete coverage of the responsibilities of management and directors under Sarbanes-Oxley.