Frequency of Updates:Annually
The health care industry is constantly evolving and providing consulting services to health care entities can be challenging. PPC's Guide to Health Care Consulting provides the technical guidance and practical advice you need to successfully serve your health care clients.
The Guide has been designed for use by CPA practitioners, health care industry finance directors, consultants, or others who are considering health care consulting. The Guide's practice aids and illustrative examples (such as example contracts, example cost reports, checklists, questionnaires, and financial statements) can be used immediately in your practice. The guidance and practice aids also are excellent tools for training staff who work for health care consultants or health care providers.
The Guide includes the following features that will make it an invaluable tool in your health care consulting practice:
- Coverage of complex accounting and financial reporting issues unique to health care providers
- Discussion and illustrations of Medicare reimbursement determinations
- Guidance on how the Medicare program's reporting requirements work and how program payments are made
- Information and advice on performing medical practice coding reviews and other coding services
- Discussion of the issues practitioners need to understand before advising health care providers involved in integrated delivery systems
- Guidance on conducting a practice management review
- Guidance on determining a provider's cost structure