Frequency of Updates:Annually
This classic reference has been revised and expanded to give you all the techniques you need to boost your firm's liquidity and profitability. A single, easy-to-read source featuring hundreds of tools and techniques to maximize your company's cash flow, Corporate Cash Management Handbook offers sophisticated and efficient strategies for managers of corporate funds.
Discover valuable information to help you speed collections, control disbursements, borrow to cover shortfalls, invest excess funds, and more. These proven techniques are based on the real-world experiences of the author and top financial managers.
Regardless of whether you are a person just entering the cash management arena or you are an experienced treasury manager, there are strategies and techniques here that will help you:
- Execute a more sophisticated, streamlined funds-management system
- Make optimum use of float
- Manage foreign currency risk
- Take advantage of Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Get an unbiased evaluation of cash management services and products provided by banks
- Mine liquidity from your firm's capital structure
- Develop effective interest rate protection strategies
- Establish, operate, and control funds-management systems in foreign subsidiaries