Frequency of Updates:Monthly
Derivatives: Financial Products Report analyzes the tax, accounting and regulatory issues in the rapidly changing world of financial instruments, strategies and structured products.
Derivatives: Financial Products Report provides timely updates on new developments affecting the tax, regulation and accounting of derivatives, as well as in-depth analysis of the products and their uses.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Credit crunch/sub-prime crisis - happenings in the bailout acronym world (TARP, etc.)
- Credit default swaps - their role in the crisis and their future
- Credit derivatives - how are they being designed? How are they being received?
- The role of the SEC and the CFTC today. Should the CFTC be rolled into the SEC?
- Will tax reform put a stop to equity derivatives? What structures will remain standing?
- Energy derivatives - is this the next growth area for the derivatives industry?
Advertise in this Journal