With I-Metrix powered by Checkpoint, you can instantly create and update comparative public company financials in Excel with this real-time data gathering and analysis tool.
I-Metrix powered by Checkpoint works in tandem with SECPlus on Checkpoint, the first online research tool to address the intricacies of financial compliance. Only SECPlus combines real-time access to SEC filings, expert analysis, and the underlying standards and regulations required to prepare compliant SEC filings.
I-Metrix will save vast amounts of time when building financial performance comparisons vs. peers and internal targets in several ways:
- I-Metrix automatically gathers detailed financial data and populates it into Excel - no need to gather the data manually.
- I-Metrix is launched from Excel -- eliminating the need to input data.
- I-Metrix lets you refresh data with the latest quarterly or annual information -- saving the trouble of updating manually.
- I-Metrix contains pre-built industry models -- saves even more time setting up models and allows companies to get much more useful industry specific granular data vs. general “high level” comparisons.
- I-Metrix is fully flexible, allowing you to change models to suit your own needs and save them, yet still get updated information each quarter -- instead of using a generic model, instead get just the information you need.
- I-Metrix allows you to “drill down” on specific data-points to see the source document -- saving the time and trouble of going outside to double-check that the figures are accurate, and ensuring confidence that the correct data is in your reports.
Anyone in the financial organization of a corporation who needs to gather and present comparative financial data on their company vs. its peers/competitors, or track trends in their company's own performance over time, will find I-Metrix to be an extremely valuable tool for doing so.
- CFOs, controllers, and their staff use it to report on a regular basis to the CEO and Board of Directors
- Corporate financial analysts use it to crunch numbers for the CFO or Controller
- Internal Auditors use it to verify and benchmark their company numbers against their peer group prior to submission to external auditors.
- Corporate Development/Strategic Planning directors use it to research targets for future acquisition or partnership
- Heads of sales/marketing group use it to keep a close eye on competitors and their industry
- Compliance departments use it to keep the firm on top of regulatory requirements and industry filings
- Treasurers use it to determine how/when to dispose of key assets
- Credit Risk Managers use it to monitor the financial health of their key clients and suppliers