Exporter's Policy & Procedure Manual
A well-documented export process is critical to your company’s success in the international market place. The Exporter’s Policy & Procedure Manual (EPPM) provides the tools you need to quickly build your own customized procedure manual and effectively document your company’s export process.
For ease of reference and customization, the EPPM includes both a print copy and online software via Checkpoint ®, Thomson Reuter's premier online research platform. Use the online annual subscription to:
- Access electronic copies of each document.
- Customize these documents for your company.
- Save your customized documents and build a comprehensive procedure manual.
Use your manual to effectively train your staff, guide them through day-to-day export process operations, and ensure compliance with the export regulations using a logical, effective, and proven export process.
- SUBJECTS INCLUDE:
- Export Compliance Policy
- Product Licensing
- Deemed Exports
- Destination Screening
- End-User Screening
- Export Compliance Training
- Export Compliance Auditing
- Communicating with Government Agencies
- Problem Management
Subscription renews annually. Updates approximately once a year.
by Michael Burton and Valentin Povarchuk