Frequency of Updates:
U.S. International Trade Import/Export Compliance is a comprehensive online solution that simplifies import/export research, planning, and compliance. With all of the information you need in one place, you'll save valuable time on classification, valuation, and research through these key features:
- Hyperlinked documents allow for faster searching and centralize all sources in one place - so you no longer need to jump from website to website
- Advanced keyword searches
- Custom search templates allow quick access to relevant Trade Agreements, Rulings, Explanatory Notes, USC, CFR, case law, and HTSUS (depending on your subscription)
- HTSUS code-specific alerts for quotas, CVAD, and OGA flags from the ABI database HTSUS headings that collapse and expand so you can easily compare headings and subheadings
- Description column linked to Chapter/Section note definitions
- Easy to navigate Table of Contents
- Customizable landing page with one click access to your most frequently used information
- Full text of all Free Trade Agreements
- Access to even more Thomson Reuters expertise with the comprehensive international trade case library from Westlaw®
- Comprehensive database of binding U.S. Customs rulings
Also see Global Trade Analyzer, a powerful HTSUS & OGA search/analysis tool that integrates your data to related trade information.
View more International Trade products available on Checkpoint.