Frequency of Updates:
International Trade Import Premier is a comprehensive online solution that simplifies import/export research, planning, and compliance. With all of the information you need in one place, you will save valuable time on classification, valuation, and research through these key features: Custom search templates allow quick access to relevant Trade Agreements, Rulings, Explanatory Notes, USC, CFR, case law, and HTSUS (depending on your subscription). HTSUS code-specific alerts for quotas, CVAD, and OGA flags from the ABI database. HTSUS headings that collapse and expand so you can easily compare headings and subheadings. Description column linked to Chapter/Section note definitions.
Access to even more Thomson Reuters expertise with the comprehensive international trade case library from Westlaw® BRINGING TWO EXPERT RESOURCES TOGETHER: BOSKAGE AND CHECKPOINT. International trade materials from our Boskage, WorldTrade Executive and WG&L experts are now available together on Thomson Reuters Checkpoint®, the leading online information service for tax, accounting, and finance professionals.
THE BENEFITS OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE ON CHECKPOINT. Now you get the best of both: the international trade materials you rely on from the experts at Boskage, combined with the powerful capabilities of Thomson Reuters Checkpoint®, the online information service professionals like you use to get their job done faster than ever before. You will save valuable time with these key features: Hyperlinked documents allow for faster searching and centralize all sources in one place — so you no longer need to jump from website to website Advanced keyword searches of all titles simultaneously – see the full coverage of what you’re researching all at once Easy-to-navigate Table of Contents. Customizable landing page with one-click access to your most frequently used information. Scheduled searches will alert you when your provisions change. Save notes and flag pages, export to email to share with colleagues. Create custom folders to organize important documents to your preference.
Includes these titles:
- 19 U.S. Code (U.S.C): Customs Duties
- Customs and Border Protection(CBP) Regulations (19 CFR, 0-199
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS)
- Customs & Border Protection (CBP) Rulings
- WG&L Journal of International Taxation: Customs & Trade Articles
- Antidumping Duty (ADD) / Countervailing Duty (CVD) and Sec. 337 Notices
- U.S. Trade Case Law
- Boskage Importer’s Policy & Procedure Manual
- Boskage Basic Principles of Tariff Classification
- Boskage Howdy, Duty
- Boskage When You HAFTA Do NAFTA
- Boskage Strategic Logistics
- Boskage Introduction to Customs Brokerage
- Bonded Warehouse Manual
- Customs Valuation Encyclopedia
- Duty Drawback Handbook
- Foreign Trade Zone Manual
- Importing Into the U.S.
- ISA Handbook
- NAFTA: A Guide to Customs Procedures
- Reasonable Care Checklists
- Recordkeeping Compliance Handbook
- Customs & Border Protection (CBP) Bulletins & Decisions
- Customs & Border Protection (CBP) Directives & Handbooks
- Corporate C-TPAT Policy & Procedure Manual
ALSO AVAILABLE (TO ADD ON):
- WCO EXPLANATORY NOTES TO THE HTSUS
- WORLD TRADE EXECUTIVE: PRACTICAL TRADE & CUSTOMS STRATEGIES
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAWS OF THE U.S.
- AAEI ALERT DAILY NEWSLETTER