Frequency of Updates:
PPC’s Guide to Compensation Planning for Small Businesses gives you in-depth coverage on designing and implementing compensation systems for small businesses. This comprehensive guide provides examples and easy to use guidance for developing and administering compensation and fringe benefit plans tailored to small businesses. This guide provides practical guidance in a logical format that walks you through each step of the engagement. This unique approach of providing guidance in easy-to understand language and time-saving practice aids provides the following:
- Analysis and advice to quickly evaluation compensation alternatives.
- Tools to efficiently and effectively structure the optimal compensation and fringe benefit plans, including checklists, sample documents, examples, and planning tips.
- Competitive edge by understanding the popular types of compensation packages currently offered and their tax implications.
- Marketing tools to help promote new engagements.
Authored by respected internal and external industry experts with decades of practice experience, this Guide is an invaluable resource for ensuring you have the answers you need when dealing with IRA accounts.
- List of Substantive Changes and Additions (May 2014) View