Frequency of Updates:Annually
PPC's Guide to Compensation and Benefits provides the tools needed to structure optimal compensation and fringe benefit plans. It will help you understand the different types of compensation and benefits that companies are currently offering and their tax implications. The Guide provides clear explanation, analysis, and advice that can be used to quickly evaluate fringe benefit alternatives, design compensation plans that motivate key executives, ensure compliance with IRS rules, and avoid costly mistakes.
Topics discussed include:
- The taxation of Section 409A nonqualified deferred compensation plans, incentive stock options, employee stock purchase plans, and nonqualified stock options.
- The income tax consequences of providing employees with popular fringe benefits such as dependent care, educational assistance, adoption assistance, life insurance, long-term care insurance, health plans (including information on health care reform), and disability income plans.
- The rules for establishing, operating, amending, and terminating all types of fringe benefit and cafeteria plans.
- The travel and entertainment expense reimbursement rules, including the proper treatment of company-provided automobiles, computers, and cell phones used for personal purposes.
You also get time-saving checklists, worksheets, charts, client letters, sample plan documents, planning tips and cautions, and practical examples that help clearly illustrate the materials discussed.
- PPC's Guide to Compensation and Benefits: List of Substantive Changes View