Frequency of Updates:Weekly
Brand:Research Institute of America
An unparalleled source for full-text official documents and digests of IRS, DOL, PBGC and court rulings.
Intelligently organized to speed your research, only Pension & Profit Sharing 2d offers these features:
- Consistent editorial organization by Code or ERISA section of law, committee reports, regulations, proposed regulations, explanations, and digests of cases and rulings
- A unique, statute-based paragraph numbering scheme by paragraph, which provides focused access to specific laws or regulations
- A complete compilation of critical research material, including hard-to-find documents such as ERISA and PBGC Opinion Letters, preambles to regulations, PLRs, Class PTEs and more
- Source materials, organized chronologically from 1954 to present
- Detailed annotations of all significant cases and rulings, organized by issue
- Weekly in-place updates, which integrate new developments into the main body of the text, ensuring currency and accuracy of all laws and regulations
- Periodic special reports by pension and benefits experts provide in-depth analysis of important topics and trends
Includes a subscription to Pension & Benefits Week newsletter -- featuring in-depth analysis of current developments from the courts, the IRS, DOL, PBGC, and other agencies.