To be a successful tax return preparer, you need affordable tax resources that enable you to prepare returns accurately and efficiently. With more than 300 pages, the 1040 Quickfinder Handbookis your trusted source for quick reference to tax principles that apply when preparing individual income tax returns. It covers all aspects of preparing a Form 1040, including tax law changes and IRS developments, and is presented in a concise, easy-to-use format.
The 2014 print and ProView eBook tax year editions will be available in December 2014. Pre-order your edition today. To order the current 2013 tax year edition, please call us at 800-510-8997.
With the 1040 Quickfinder Handbook, you’ll be on top of the ever-changing tax rules that apply your individual client returns. Whether determining how the tax rules apply to a particular transaction or event, or how to report a particular tax item on the return, or simply looking up an amount or rate, the Handbook gets you the accurate answers you need quickly. Here’s what you’ll get with this useful tool:
- Material that’s organized in a unique tab structure based on the IRS tax forms and schedules
- Loads of quick reference tables and charts get you the answers you’re looking for quickly
- Examples throughout illustrate how the tax rules apply and how to report items on the return
- A What’s New tab that summarizes significant current-year tax changes that are addressed throughout the Handbook, so you can quickly get up to speed on what’s changed
- References throughout the Handbook to relevant Internal Revenue Code sections, IRS regulations and rulings, and court cases so you can dig deeper into a subject if needed
Authored by tax pros with years and years of experience preparing individual income tax returns, the 1040 Quickfinder Handbookhas been the industry leader for more than 40 years. Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re a seasoned tax professional, you’ll find the Handbook an invaluable, indispensable, and irreplaceable tax resource.