The 1040 Quickfinder Handbook is your trusted source for quick reference to tax principles that apply when preparing individual income tax returns. It covers all aspects of preparing a Form 1040, including tax law changes and IRS developments, and is presented in a concise, easy-to-use format.
With the 1040 Quickfinder Handbook, you’ll be on top of the ever-changing tax rules that apply to your individual client returns. Whether determining how the tax rules apply to a particular transaction or event, or how to report a particular tax item on the return, or simply looking up an amount or rate, the Handbook gets you the accurate answers you need quickly. Here’s what you’ll get with this useful tool:
- Material that’s organized in a unique tab structure based on the IRS tax forms and schedules
- Loads of quick reference tables and charts get you the answers you’re looking for quickly
- Examples throughout that illustrate how the tax rules apply and how to report items on the return
- A What’s New tab that summarizes significant current-year tax changes that are addressed throughout the Handbook, so you can quickly get up to speed on what’s changed
- References throughout the Handbook to relevant Internal Revenue Code sections, IRS regulations and rulings, and court cases so you can dig deeper into a subject if needed
See information above for new edition availability. To order the current or prior tax year editions, please call us at 800-510-8997.