Get a complete, concise, and consistent summary of instructions for filling out-of-state individual income tax with the All States Quickfinder® Handbook. With more than 500 pages, the Handbook covers returns for all 50 states and the District of Columbia, presenting topics in a consistent form - making it faster and easier for you to find information for any state.
The 2014 print and ProView eBook tax year editions will be available in February 2015. Pre-order your edition today. To order the current 2013 tax year edition, please call us at 800-510-8997.
The Handbook uses clear language and an easy-to-use, tabbed format, allowing you to quickly find the state tax filing information you need and answering your critical questions for each state, including:
- What are the new tax developments for this filing year?
- Who is required to file in this state?
Plus, the Handbook includes:
- A summary of state forms for resident, part-year and nonresident Taxpayers
- Information about income, additions, subtractions, deductions, exemptions and credits
- Tax tables and tax rate schedules, saving you time in finding the correct tax amounts
- Often hard-to-find city, county and school district information is summarized and quickly accessed
- Worksheets to assist you in correctly calculating amounts to report on the form
- Information on when returns are due, where and how to file them, and how to obtain an extension
- How to make estimated tax payments, along with information on making electronic payments
You’ll also get easy-to-read charts at your fingertips for state tax rates, deductions, and exemptions, Social Security and pension tax treatment, extension information, and electronic filing information.