The Business Entity Treatises Library is a premium complete tax analysis library offering expert guidance and strategies to the practitioner heavily involved with federal income tax planning. This grouping has strategic emphasis on the issues related to taxation of business organizations, in addition to the encyclopedic coverage of Bittker and Lokken.
The Business Entity Treatises Library consists of the following treatises:
- Federal Income Taxation of Corporations & Shareholders, 7th Edition by Bittker & Eustice
- Federal Income Taxation of S Corporations, 4th Edition by Eustice & Kuntz
- Federal Taxation of Income, Estates & Gifts, 2nd/3rd Edition by Bittker & Lokken
- Federal Taxation of Partnerships & Partners, 4th Edition by McKee, Nelson & Whitmire
- IRS Practice & Procedure, Revised 2nd Edition by Saltzman
- Limited Liability Companies: Tax and Business Law by Bishop & Kleinberger