Frequency of Updates:
Foreign Tax Credits offers a series of practical discussions on the credibility of foreign taxes including 54 country-specific analyses and comprehensive coverage of the Section 904 limitation.
Complete with valuable practice pointers to help you navigate this highly complex area of international taxation, Foreign Tax Credits shows you how to:
- Determine the eligibility of direct and indirect credits
- Allocate and apportion income and expenses
- Compute the indirect foreign tax credit
- Recapture foreign source losses under Section 904(f)
- Apply the indirect foreign tax credit to controlled foreign corporations
- Deal with such tricky issues as the impact of credits on AMT calculation
- Apply U.S. foreign tax credit rules to tax treaties
- And much more!
Subscription includes International Taxes Weekly, a weekly electronic newsletter providing coverage of all major international tax developments.