With the addition of 400 new terms and some 300 new or substantially revised descriptions, this latest edition of the IBFD International Tax Glossary provides the broadest possible coverage of the language of taxation. This online version is revised yearly with new and updated terms.
- More than 2,000 tax terms, clearly and concisely defined in English
- Alphabetical listing of some 400 English terms together with their French, German, Spanish and Dutch equivalents
- Cross-referenced listing of terms indicating similar, related and contrasting terms
- Abbreviations and bibliographical references to aid further research
- A unique list of tax-related organizations, with brief descriptions and Internet addresses
- A separate extensive list of tax-related organizations in some 40 countries
- Expanded coverage of terms relating to customs, VAT, capital taxes, transfer pricing and EU tax law terminology