IBFD's Latin American Tax Explorer Plus provides country-by-country descriptions of all the tax systems in the Latin American region in standardized outlines and different levels of detail. This is complemented with practical guides for investment and a wide range of primary source information collected and commented on by IBFD.
- Tax News Service
- Country Key Features
- Country Surveys
- Country Analyses
- Withholding Rates Tables
- Tax Treaty Case Law
- Glossary (IBFD International Tax Glossary)
- Key Features Comparison
- Treaty and Model Comparison
Note: This regional collection has the same contents and tools as Global Tax Explorer Plus, but is limited to the Latin American region.
- Country-by-country descriptions of tax systems in standardized outlines and in different levels of detail
- Comprehensive collection of primary source information (Tax Treaties, Models, EU Law and Case Law)
- Easy-to-use and quick search facilities
- Quick and easy export of data to MS Word
- Frequent updates
- Access for up to five users (additional users for a small fee)
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.