IBFD World Tax Journal is a scientific journal which treats subjects in the area of international, comparative and regional (e.g. European) taxation from a legal and an economic perspective. This multidisciplinary journal is a platform for first-rate academic research.
The Journal's authors are mainly drawn from the worldwide community of tax academics in law and economics, policymakers and professionals, as well as from IBFD staff.
Written for attorneys, accountants, and corporate tax staff specializing in international taxation, IBFD World Tax Journal offers readers the following benefits:
- As the only worldwide, fully peer-reviewed journal specialized in international, comparative and regional taxation, the Journal provides subscribers with unmatched analyses of cutting-edge international tax issues faced by multinational companies.
- Substantial, scientific and learned articles.
- Since the Journal represents both a legal and an economic perspective, it helps subscribers frame tax analyses in the perspective of the overall business and legal environment.
- Subscribers can rely on its authoritativeness because the Journal is supported by a large board of high-level editors with an international reputation.
Recent articles included:
- International Tax Coordination for a Second-Best World
- The Definitions of Dividends and Interest in the OECD Model: Something Lost in Translation?
- Common Corporate Tax Base and Effective Tax Burdens in the EU Member States
- Exit Taxes in Norway