Frequency of Updates:
Brand:Research Institute of America
The most comprehensive and easy-to-use source of IRS practices, policies and ethical guidelines. IRS Practice provides an extensive analysis of the IRS Internal Revenue Manual and a complete collection of all IRS policies and procedures.
IRS Practice includes:
- The Internal Revenue Manual (Audit and Administration)
- All IRS Market Segment Specialization Program Training Guides (MSSPs)
- Market Segment Understandings (MSUs)
- Industry Specializations Program (ISP) Papers (Settlement Guidelines and Coordinated Issue Papers)
- Circular 230
- AICPA Statements of Responsibilities in Tax Practice
- IRS Telephone Directory
- and more
IRS Practice is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use source of IRS practices, policies and ethical guidelines.