International Tax Library with Public Domain is a complete international tax solution. For the fastest, most accurate research possible, you can simultaneously search analytical and primary source materials. This resource helps tax experts and tax novices react quickly to global events affecting their tax situation or tax circumstances of their company.
RIA's International Tax Library consists of the following titles:
- Foreign Tax Credits
- U.S. International Tax Forms Manual: Compliance and Reporting
- U.S. International Taxation
- U.S. International Taxation: Agreements, Checklists & Commentary
- U.S. Taxation of Foreign-Controlled Businesses
- U.S. Taxation of International Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Analysis of United States Income Tax Treaties
- US Tax Treaties Database
Includes Federal Tax Cases, Tax Court Cases, PLRs, TAMs, GCMs, and AODs.