Brand:Research Institute of America
International Tax Library plus Transfer Pricing with Public Domain is a complete international tax solution. For the fastest, most accurate research possible, you can simultaneously search analytical and primary source materials. This resource helps tax experts and tax novices react quickly to global events affecting their tax situation or tax circumstances of their company.
The International Tax Library consists of the following titles:
- Foreign Tax Credits by Richard E. Andersen
- U.S. International Tax Forms Manual by G. Michael Tilton
- U.S. International Taxation by Joel D. Kuntz and Robert J. Peroni
- U.S. International Taxation: Agreements, Checklists & Commentary by Cym Lowell, Mark R. Martin, Bret Wells, and Michael J. Donohue
- U.S. Taxation of Foreign-Controlled Businesses by Marc M. Levey
- U.S. Taxation of International Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures by D. Kevin Dolan and Patrick Jackman
- Analysis of United States Income Tax Treaties by Richard E. Andersen
- U.S. Bilateral Tax Treaties Database
The Complete Transfer Pricing Suite consists of the following titles:
- International Transfer Pricing: OECD Guidelines
- U.S. International Taxation: Practice & Procedure
- U.S. International Transfer Pricing
You also receive Federal Tax Cases, Tax Court Cases, PLRs, TAMs, GCMs, and AODs.