From Sweet & Maxwell, International Tax Systems and Planning Techniques provides reliable comprehensive information to help your client make the right international tax decisions for multinational business ventures.
- Provides more facts, figures, and guidance for the successful tax management of a multinational business operation than any other single publication
- Simple to use, easy to understand, thoroughly comprehensive and available online
- Identifies where high rates of tax could be incurred and shows how to adopt the necessary strategies for reducing their impact
- Includes tax strategies for a company at every stage of international participation and the all important subject of mergers and acquisitions in a detailed case study
- Compares and contrasts the tax systems of worldwide business centers and the incentives and concessions they offer
- Clearly explains the tax treatments of income from abroad and of income payable to non-residents
- Complete coverage of the tax systems of 29 foreign jurisdictions and the United States