Frequency of Updates:Weekly
Brand:Research Institute of America
Multistate Corporate Income Taxes with All States Tax Guide offers the most comprehensive and easy-to-use electronic research tool for state and local taxes currently available for all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia. Rely on RIA's in-depth explanations of the law, enhanced with contributions from a nationwide network of experts.
Multistate Corporate Income Taxes with All States Tax Guide includes:
- List of Approved Laws summarizes the latest legislation in all 51 jurisdictions
- Authoritative State and Local Taxes Weekly Newsletter (with its daily preview) makes staying up-to-date a snap
- State Net® provides full text of pending and approved legislation, status of pending legislation and legislative calendars
- Legislative Highlights provides summary explanation of new legislation
- All States Tax Guide -- provides quick answers to a host of state tax questions including state-by-state summaries of taxes with citations to official materials, multistate rules, including income allocation and apportionment, calendars of important reporting dates valuable lists of official state contacts, with addresses and phone numbers
- RIA's unique State Search Wizard provides easy access to full text of laws, regulations, cases, rulings and releases. Explanations and annotations are categorized by type of tax for logical retrieval
- CompareIt allows a user to link from a tax concept in one state to the same concept in another state - all with the click of a button.
- Extensive cross-referencing and linking-ready access to explanations, annotations, and source materials
- Uniform paragraphing system allows a user to search across multiple jurisdictions by using the paragraph number in quotes as the keyword