Frequency of Updates:
PPC's Guide to Charitable Giving Strategies provides step-by-step guidance on how your clients can use charitable trusts, private foundations, pooled income funds, and other strategies to accomplish their charitable giving goals and provide significant tax savings.
This Guide also includes income, gift, and estate tax considerations and planning ideas.
PPC's Guide to Charitable Giving Strategies discusses the various types of charitable contributions and includes income, gift, and estate tax considerations and planning ideas. It includes guidance on:
- Deciding what and when to make donations
- Forming and maintaining charitable remainder trusts
- Charitable lead trust planning
- Private foundations, donor advised funds, supporting organizations, conduit foundations, and pooled common funds
- Pooled income funds
- Charitable gift annuities
- Donating an interest in a personal residence or farm
- Qualified conservation easements
This Guide also provides numerous checklists and practice aids for planners to use when evaluating charitable giving strategies.
- List of Substantive Changes and Additions (May 2014) View