PPC's Individual Tax Planning Library provides the practical solutions necessary to address your individual client's diverse tax planning needs. The Library provides plain English explanations of tax-favored strategies for investment, retirement, social security, Medicare, Medicaid, estate planning, charitable and lifetime giving, trusts, divorce transfers, self-employment, college funding, life insurance, family partnerships, and much more.
Here are some of the many topics discussed in the Library:
- The new 20% capital gains tax rate and new 39.6% tax rate on ordinary income for individual taxpayers including strategies to minimize their effect.
- The new 3.8% net investment income tax with guidance, examples, and strategies to deal with this entirely new tax regime.
- The additional 0.9% Medicare tax on earned income including examples and a client letter discussing this new tax.
- Favorable tax provisions reinstated or extended by the 2012 Taxpayer Relief Act.
- Social security claiming strategies at age 62 and age 66 with numerous examples and client handouts.
- Medicare plans with numerous examples and client handouts.
- Elder care planning.
- Planning for incapacity.
- Beneficiary designations for qualified retirement plans and IRAs and life insurance policies.
- Creating family limited partnerships.
- Retirement plan distributions.
- Advantages of lifetime giving.
- Benefits of creating life insurance trusts.
- Charitable transfers.
- Advantages of creating lifetime trusts such as grantor retained annuity trusts; granter retained unitrusts, and qualified personal residence trusts.
Products Included In This Bundle Library:
TIN: PPC's Guide to Tax Planning for High Income Individuals
POC: PPC's Guide to Retirement Planning
GEP: PPC's Guide to Practical Estate Planning
XCG: PPC's Guide to Charitable Giving Strategies
XDT: PPC's Guide Divorce Taxation
XSE: PPC's Guide to Self-Employed Individuals