Frequency of Updates:Twice a month
PPC's Practitioners Tax Action Bulletins goes beyond a traditional newsletter to provide tax professionals with practical, action-oriented guidance. It doesn't just report the tax news - it tells you what it means for you and your clients and what you need to do about it.
With PPC's Practitioners Tax Action Bulletins you will:
- Save time. We sift through hundreds of news items and consult with leading experts to identify topics you really need to know about. You'll get a quick-read summary of current developments, plus detailed, in-depth practical guidance when needed. We'll tell you which clients are affected and what they need to do about it, and give you the tools you need to do it with.
- Increase profitability. PTAB's action-oriented guidance helps to generate more business by not only telling you what has changed in the federal tax world but also explaining how the changes impact your clients and your practice.
- Reduce stress and uncertainties. PTAB is written and reviewed by experienced tax practitioners who get to the bottom of what you need to know and what other practitioners are doing.
- Let clients know you're watching out for them. When something happens that clients need to know about, you'll get a sample letter to send them. Plus, each annual subscription includes a mid-year and end of year planning letter, and a client survey. Better yet, you can download these letters as Word documents ready to use in your practice.
- Work more efficiently. PTAB includes handy summary tables and checklists to save time on engagements. Plus, with Checkpoint delivery, you can instantly link to cited source materials (if included in another subscription) and search PTAB with other Checkpoint publications you own.
- Ensure a quality work product. In addition to covering the latest changes in the tax rules, you'll get annual return preparation checklists. You'll also receive help with hard to understand tax issues and traps for the unwary.
- Take advantage of our extensive archive of back issues. Checkpoint's powerful search capabilities put every issue back to January 1, 2007 right at your fingertips.