Procedural Taxation Library is a premium practice and procedure library for those whose job it is to represent taxpayers before the IRS and in the courts.
Written by nationally renowned experts and designed to provide practical expert guidance and strategies on resolving tax disputes and processing tax controversies through the maze of administrative and judicial procedures.
Procedural Taxation Library consists of the following titles:
- Federal Tax Collections, Liens & Levies, 2nd Edition by Elliott
- IRS Practice & Procedure, 2nd Edition by Saltzman
- Litigation of Federal Civil Tax Controversies, 2nd Edition by Kafka & Cavanagh
- Tax Fraud & Evasion: Offenses, Trials, Civil Penalties [Vol. 1], 6th Edition by Comisky, Feld & Harris
- Tax Fraud & Evasion: Money Laundering, Asset Forfeiture & Related Topics [Vol. 2] by Comisky, Feld & Harris