Frequency of Updates:Ongoing
Brand:Research Institute of America
Elections and Compliance Statements provides guidance and action resolution when a taxpayer must file or submit information to preserve a tax status or achieve a tax objective.
Elections and Compliance Statements is designed to ensure, with minimum time and effort, that:
- Any statement or election required by the IRS for completing a transaction for tax purposes is not missed
- Any rule or rules affecting how the drafting of a statement are clearly understood through explanations that cite and link to controlling authorities
- Any statement or election document can be filled in and assembled electronically using a document assembly program included with ECS
Beyond the tax solutions and answers, this product gives practitioners guidance and action resolution when a taxpayer must file or submit information to preserve a tax status or achieve a tax objective.
Conversely, understanding how a statement or election fits within the broader context of a tax transaction from a tax research and/or planning perspective could be as valuable to the practitioner as completing the transaction.
- Every Election has a cross-reference table to the relevant Code Section
- Every Election and Compliance statement has cross-references and links back to relevant paragraphs in the RIA federal tax research service analysis
- Every Election and Compliance statement has cross references and links back to primary source materials, including Code and regulations