Frequency of Updates:
Take advantage of timely tax-wise planning strategies.
Real Estate Forms: Tax Analysis & Checklists, Second Edition, provides a concise discussion of real estate tax law and an unparalleled collection of techniques for reducing income taxes in real estate transactions. You also get fail-safe checklists that guide you through tax planning and document drafting.
Real Estate Forms: Tax Analysis & Checklists gives you virtually every type of practice-tested form you need for real estate transactions, including forms for leases, sales and exchanges, operating agreements for LLCs, and single-family homes, co-ops, and condos. Plus:
- Concise, insightful practitioner's commentary preceding forms
- Tax-planning checklists for buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants
- Practice checklists to help you avoid overlooking essential provisions
- Detailed cross-references and index
- Real Estate Forms on Disc containing all forms appearing in the treatise