Frequency of Updates:Ongoing
Brand:Research Institute of America
Written and updated monthly by a national network of active, expert practitioners, RIA International Portfolios - Tax Advisors Planning System focuses on specific issues critical to U.S. taxpayers doing business in the U.S.
Each topic is covered in two parts, giving you quick and thorough answers to business tax questions, plus the materials you need to act on them. This unique combination helps you solve problems and implement planning strategies for your closely-held business clients.
RIA International Portfolios - Tax Advisors Planning System includes the following titles available as a package or on an individual basis:
- Corporate Leasing Transactions
- Foreign Corporations Doing Business in the U.S.
- Structuring International Transfers of Executives
- U.S. Corporations Doing Business Abroad
- U.S. Taxation of Foreign Nationals Employed in the U.S.
Each title gives you:
- Commentary - the current rules of the transaction (rather than a historical perspective)
- Advice - from nationally renowned practitioners, including detailed explanations of issues, integrated with planning ideas to show you how to structure the transaction
- Citations - to controlling authorities
- Practice Aids - that include sample client letters, calculation tables and formulas, sample agreements, sample elections, comparison charts -- whatever you need to complete the transaction