Brand:Research Institute of America
Tax Advisors Planning System (TAPS) provides planning guidance for general tax attorneys and accountants who represent closely held businesses and their owners.
Written by a national network of expert practitioners and consisting of over 40 titles (and growing), TAPS focuses on topics covering every stage of the business cycle: formation; operation; sale or transfer, even estate and compensation planning for the owners. Each title includes Commentary -- current rules of a transaction and planning insights or techniques -- and Practice Aids -- over 950 sample agreements, business-generating client letters, election statements, wills, trusts, checklists, etc.
- Cutting-edge strategies to help generate value for clients at every stage of the business life cycle: formation, expansion, sale or transfer, as well as estate and compensation planning for the owners
- Each critical topic is covered in two parts, providing quick and thorough answers to business tax questions plus the materials you need to act on them:
-- The Commentary integrates planning ideas and techniques with explanations of key tax and related non-tax issues;
-- Practice Aids include sample client letters; sample plans, agreements and clauses; charts; election statements; checklists; etc., which subscribers can customize for each of their client's needs.
- Citations to controlling authorities
- Top-line and side-line "Planning" buttons in Code & Regs: click on a "Planning" button and link over to TAPS' commentary and planning insights, with respect to the relevant Code or Regulation section
- More than 950 sample documents, agreements, election statements, client letters, charts, and checklists help you implement your planning strategy with ease