Frequency of Updates:Annually
Using more than 100 examples of transactions with completed sample IRS forms and commentary on what to do (and not do), U.S. International Tax Forms Manual prepares the international tax practitioner for IRS reporting and disclosure.
- Direct and indirect export of goods, services, and tangible and intangible property and money
- Foreign transactions of individuals
- U.S. possessions corporations
- U.S. taxation of foreign businesses
- Foreign business financial information
- Foreign investment in the U.S.
Subscription includes International Taxes Weekly, a weekly e-newsletter providing coverage of all major international tax developments.