Frequency of Updates:
Make sure the right forms are filed and the correct procedures are followed!
The only in-depth, step-by-step guide to planning, documentation, and compliance for international transactions involving U.S. or foreign-based companies.
The first compilation of international legal forms and checklists available anywhere, U.S. International Taxation: Agreements, Checklists & Commentary extensively covers all stages of international transactions.
Includes all significant recent international tax legislation, regulations, treaty developments, U.S. Customs matters, IRS procedures, and related matters. The discussion of each type of transaction includes reference to U.S. transfer pricing issues, including the penalties in Sections 6662 (e) and (h) of the code.
Important topics covered include:
- Complete forms for outbound and inbound international transactions
- Detailed checklists for outbound and inbound international transactions
- Extensive technical commentary which puts the forms and checklists into the context of U.S. tax law as it relates to outbound and inbound international transactions
- Integration of U.S. tax reporting requirements
- Organization of text along specific transactional lines
Includes checklists, commentary, and legal forms, all carefully coordinated to make sure that the right forms are filed and the correct procedures are followed for all international transactions.
Subscription also includes International Taxes Weekly, a weekly electronic newsletter providing coverage of all major international tax developments.