Frequency of Updates:Monthly
Brand:World Trade Executive
Practical European Tax Strategies discusses how leading companies are reacting to changes and developments in European tax practices.
Writing for legal, financial, and tax professionals, WorldTrade Executive experts offer practical advice on how to address complex international tax and financial issues such as how to minimize international tax liabilities, protecting global profits and cash flow from currency fluctuations, managing financial resources in Latin America, to name a few. Each WorldTrade Executive report draws on the expertise of international tax and finance experts facing these issues throughout the world.
A subscription to any WorldTrade Executive publication allows you to:
- Receive email notification of new WorldTrade Executive (WTE) publications issues and link directly to these new issues
- Include WTE publications in your Checkpoint searches
- Retrieve back-issues of WTE publications since 2002
- Read individual WTE articles through Checkpoint's Table of Contents
- Download the complete issue of each WTE publication as a PDF file
- Link from WTE publications to primary sources including IRS code, Treasury regulations, FASB, AICPA, SEC, and PCAOB documents