Your guide to IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) guide is the trusted source to help you classify, mark, pack, label and document dangerous shipments, based on international and national air regulations as well as airline-specific requirements. Recognised by the world’s airlines for over 50 years, the DGR is the most up-to-date, user-friendly reference in the industry.
This book of regulations published by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) is essential for anyone who ships dangerous goods by air. Updated annually to incorporate the latest international regulations. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations is the only user manual for shipping dangerous goods by air recognized by the World's Airlines--used by more than 200 airlines. Covers every facet of national and international shipping regulations, including a comprehensive Dangerous Goods list detailing Proper Shipping Names and labeling requirements, packing requirements, training guidelines and up-to-date information on shipping forms.Why buy IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations?
Looking for an electronic version?
- Easily identify what is considered to be a dangerous good
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed correctly.
- Gain access to the regulations on how to prepare a shipment that includes dangerous goods.
- Be certain that dangerous goods are properly prepared for transport.
- Know what commodities can or cannot board an aircraft.
- Avoid penalties and fines and make sure your shipments arrive safely and on time.
- Avoid costly delays from non-compliant shipments.
- Find what you’re looking for more rapidly with advanced search capabilities.
- Reduce errors and omissions by identifying all regulatory considerations through UN number reports.
- Benefit from easy access to regularly referenced sections through customizable bookmarking and tabbing functions.
- Eliminate lengthy and repetitive UN number search with our innovative, customizable and easy-to-sort section 4.2.
- Quickly move from one point in the manual to another with quick links function.