All WCO classification books for one price. Includes:
- Explanatory Notes - The official classification guidelines of the trade community, essential to the correct classification of goods.
- Alphabetical Index - Comprehensive alphabetical list of the articles and products described in the Harmonized System (HS) The tariff code corresponding to each article or product listed indicates the Section, Chapter or Subheading Note or the heading or subheading in which that article or product is cited;
- Compendium of Classification Opinions - A list of many important and/or difficult classification decisions taken by the Harmonized System Committee and adopted by the World Customs Organization.
- HS Nomenclature. The international nomenclature developed by the World Customs Organization and used by more than 200 Customs administrations as a basis for their Customs tariff and the collection of trade statistics.
- Amendment to the HS Nomenclature. A document showing the most recent changes to the HS Nomenclature.