IMPROVE YOUR SECURITY PROFILE,
LOWER YOUR CHANCE OF INSPECTION
Updated Nov. 2015
Participation in the Customs-Trade Partnership in Anti-Terror (CTPAT) is a proven way to increase your competiveness by maximizing your security, lowering your risk, and decreasing your chance of delays through inspection. Our renewable subscription keeps your organization compliant year after year.
The Corporate C-TPAT Compliance Manual provides the tools you need to quickly build your own customized procedure manual and effectively document your company’s C-TPAT-compliant best practices.
- Access electronic copies of each document.
- Customize these documents for your company.
- Save your customized documents and build a comprehensive procedure manual.
- Receive automatic annual updates.
- SUBJECTS INCLUDE:
- Export Compliance Policy
- Product Licensing
- Deemed Exports
- Destination Screening
- End-User Screening
- Export Compliance Training
- Export Compliance Auditing
- Communicating with Government Agencies
- Problem Management
by Michael Burton and Valentin Povarchuk
- Corporate C-TPAT Compliance Manual Table of Contents View