All States Tax Guide provides quick and concise state-by-state summaries of each jurisdiction’s tax system with citations to official materials.
With the All States Tax Guide you can:
- Access valuable lists of official state contacts which include addresses and phone numbers.
- Compare states quickly and easily with uniform paragraph numbering arranged by type of tax.
- Receive daily, authoritative news through Checkpoint’s News and alerting service, making it easy to stay current on recent developments in all 51 jurisdictions.
- Review the List of Approved Laws summarizing the latest legislation in all 51 jurisdictions.
- Create dynamic state comparison charts that provide quick answers for specific topics with brief comments, where applicable.
- Income Taxes
- Interstate Law and Uniform Acts
- Sales, Use Receipts and Similar Taxes
- Property Taxes
- Licenses Taxes
- Cigarette and Tobacco Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverage Taxes
- Fuel and Mineral Taxes
- Multistate Tax Compact
- Multistate Tax Commission Regulations
- Multistate Tax Commission Resolutions
- Other Multistate Agreements
- Proposed Model Acts
- Uniform Division of Income for Tax Purposes Act (UDITPA)
- Federal Laws on State Taxation
- U.S. Supreme Court Decisions