Don't miss out on another year of authoritative guidance from Thomson Reuters. Pre-order your Federal Tax Handbooks today and be ready for tax season.
Designed to provide quick and easy answers to critical tax questions, the Federal Tax Handbook offers comprehensive, insightful guidance on federal tax law, including the latest regulations, rulings, and revenue procedures as well as precise explanations about changes that could impact your business or your clients.
You'll get specific guidance on key tax topics, including individual, trust, partnership and corporate taxation, coronavirus/COVID-19 relief provisions, deductions, credits, capital gains, IRAs, SIMPLE and pension plans, education incentives, passive activity losses, the Code Sec. 199A “pass-through” deduction for qualified business income, employee benefits, estate and gift taxes, and more. And, you’ll be able to quickly navigate any tax questions that arise with:
- Detailed coverage of the latest tax legislation
- A tax calendar
- Income tax rates, current estate, gift and excise tax rates, and Social Security tax thresholds
- Advice on which forms to use to report transactions
- Depreciation and inclusion amount tables
- Extensive professional guidance from our expert editorial team
Find trusted answers in the Federal Tax Handbook
Available in print and eBook formats, this extensive resource offers premier guidance on federal tax law to ensure you always have immediate access to the answers you need.