Contact Your Account Manager to learn more about our Checkpoint online solutions
The compilation and review guide you can trust
Compilation and review engagements require comprehensive, up-to-date reference resources to help you ensure that you're complying with the latest accounting standards.
The authority for compilation and review engagements PPC's Guide to Compilation and Review Engagements
contains hundreds of practice aids, sample reports, sample disclosures, and financial statements to help you perform your engagements correctly and with maximum efficiency.
Dozens of timesaving tools will ensure you'll stay in compliance with professional standards and peer review requirements, reducing your risk of non-compliance. You’ll be able to address nearly every situation you might encounter in a review or compilation engagement and have critical information and tools at hand, including:
- The basics of compilation and review services
- In-depth guidance for specific entities and unique engagements, such as personal financial statements and nonprofit organizations
- Streamlined forms and checklists
- Engagement and management representation letters
- Accountant's reports and procedure checklists
- Discussions to help you understand new accounting requirements
Authored by respected experts with decades of practice experience, PPC's Guide to Compilation and Review Engagements has been regarded as the authority for compilation and review engagements for more than 40 years.