Frequency of Updates:
Tax Planning with Life Insurance: Analysis with Forms provides the most comprehensive and practical guidance available on life insurance tax planning.
Through the authors' step-by-step analysis you will discover new ideas and planning strategies for using life insurance to accumulate tax-sheltered wealth and to transfer wealth free of estate, gift, and generation-skipping taxes.
Among its many planning topics, Tax Planning with Life Insurance includes answers to questions concerning: income tax rules; accounting issues involving life insurance; income tax definition of life insurance; using life insurance in both revocable and irrevocable trusts; creative uses of life insurance for charitable giving; and corporate and partnership uses of life insurance. This treatise provides a comprehensive examination and explanation of all major types of life insurance policies.
It also includes charts, checklists, examples and dozens of sample documents and forms.
- Tax Planning With Life Insurance: Analysis With Forms - Zaritsky & Leimberg
- Chapter 0: Special ReportThe American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- Chapter 1: Life Insurance Policy Types and Provisions
- Chapter 2: Income Taxation of Life Insurance
- Chapter 3: Gift, Estate, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Taxation of Life Insurance
- Chapter 4: Definition of “Life Insurance” for Tax Purposes
- Chapter 5: Use of Personal Life Insurance Trusts
- Chapter 6: Life Insurance as an Employee Benefit
- Chapter 7: Tax Planning With Business Life Insurance
- Chapter 8: Charitable Giving and Life Insurance
- Chapter 9: Special Planning Techniques Involving Life Insurance
- Chapter 10: Accounting Issues Involving Life Insurance
- Chapter 11: Taxation of Annuity Contracts [Revised Title]
- Chapter 12: Insurable Interest in a Life Insurance Policy