Contact Your Account Manager to learn more about our Checkpoint online solutions
Audits of HUD multifamily project owners require specialized guidance and tools to address their unique accounting and compliance audit requirements. PPC's Guide to HUD Audits provides the audit programs, checklists, confirmations, and auditor's reports you need to correctly perform these audits in an effective and efficient manner.
Guidance and practice aids are provided for audits of for-profit project owners in accordance with the HUD Consolidated Audit Guide for Audits of HUD Programs and for nonprofit project owners in accordance with the Single Audit Act and OMB's Uniform Guidance.
This Guide, authored by Max Hunt, a leading authority on HUD audits and a former HUD employee, provides the most comprehensive set of HUD audit materials available on the market today, including:
- Background information on traditional HUD multifamily programs
- Sample for-profit and nonprofit financial statements
- Summary information on low-income housing tax credit projects and limited guidance on FHA-approved mortgagees
- References to the underlying professional literature
- Streamlined audit programs, checklists, and letters that follow the PPC audit approach
- Tailored practice aids for audits of for-profit and nonprofit project owners