SEC Expert on Checkpoint® will streamline key external financial reporting tasks, including:
- Completing periodic, registration, and other SEC filings in a timely, accurate manner.
- Confidently identifying, as part of a careful item-by-item work process, any new changes in the rules and requirements that might affect specific items of those filings.
- Utilizing checklists to efficiently review filings for any errors or omissions and for compliance with all new rules or regulatory requirements.
- Quickly determining which forms (and specific items within those forms) are impacted by a particular rule change or standard setting activity.
- Providing less experienced staff with a comprehensive resource where they can gain a detailed understanding of compliance requirements for specific filings at an item-by-item level.
SEC Expert – The central hub for SEC compliance guidance on Checkpoint ®, SEC Expert brings together the concise guidance, expert analysis, sample disclosures, and checklists for the most common U.S. public SEC filings, and organizes that information item-by-item to fit users’ workflows and research needs.
SEC Expert delivers comprehensive analysis of public company financial reporting rules and regulations and frequent updates to help keep you on top of the latest SEC, FASB, and PCAOB regulatory developments.
Expert commentary in the form of tips, notes, reminders, cautions and observations is easily identified in text boxes to speed research. Detailed and searchable checklists, sample disclosures excerpted from SEC filings, robust linking to primary source materials, and access to real-time SEC Filings combined with frequent updates help you be confident that your filings will be complete and compliant.