Contact Your Account Manager to learn more about our Checkpoint online solutions
Accounting firms aren't successful by chance. The days of annual double-digit firm growth are gone, and CPA firms of all sizes are facing challenges with loss of clients, lower revenues, and increased risk. Many accounting firms are looking for ways to reevaluate operations and take steps to fortify its practice against whatever the future may hold. The comprehensive guidance and practice aids included in PPC's Guide to Managing an Accounting Practice can help your firm be well-positioned to plan and adapt its services and resources in a changing environment.
The Guide includes over 200 forms and practice aids and practice-proven guidance on a wide range of practice management issues, including:
- Recruiting and retaining qualified staff
- Succession planning and partner compensation
- Managing your tax practice
- Dealing with complex personnel issues
- Growing your practice
- Reducing legal liability exposure
- Improving billing and collection
- Strategic planning
- Keeping pace with technology changes
- Improving the effectiveness of your administrative functions
- Performance measurement and benchmarking
The Guide also includes the results of the most recent Rosenberg National Survey of CPA Firm Statistics, along with key statistics and financial information for profile firms of each size category and side-by-side worksheets you can use to compare your firm's performance against similar-sized firms or elite firms.