The trusted state tax book for details of taxes in all states and DC.
Get a complete, concise, and consistent summary of instructions for filing out-of-state individual income tax returns with the All States Quickfinder Handbook. The handbook covers returns for all 50 states and the District of Columbia, presenting topics in a consistent form - making it faster and easier for you to find information for any state.
The state tax book depended on by tax and accounting professionals
The Handbook uses clear language and an easy-to-use, tabbed format, allowing you to quickly find the state tax filing information you need; answering your critical questions for each state, including:
- What are the new tax developments for this filing year?
- Who is required to file in this state?
Plus, the Handbook includes:
- A summary of state forms for resident, part-year and nonresident taxpayers
- Information about income, additions, subtractions, deductions, exemptions and credits
- Tax tables and tax rate schedules, saving you time in finding the correct tax amounts
- Hard-to-find city, county and school district information that is summarized and quickly accessible
- Worksheets to assist you in correctly calculating amounts to report on the form
- Information on when returns are due, where and how to file them, and how to obtain an extension
- How to make estimated tax payments, along with information on making electronic payments
You'll also get easy-to-read charts for state tax rates, deductions, and exemptions, Social Security and pension tax treatment, extension information; conformity with federal provisions for bonus depreciation and Section 179 deductions; and state identify theft resources, and electronic filing information.
See information above for new edition availability. To order the current or prior tax year editions, please call us at 800-431-9025.