Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) Coverage Includes:
The Quickfinder Tax Tips Newsletter
- Section 199A deduction for qualified business income
- New rules and limitations for depreciation and expensing
- Changes to standard and itemized deductions
- Kiddie tax changes
- Compensation and benefits provisions
is a monthly newsletter from the trusted source you rely on for fast, accurate, tax and financial planning information. Each month, the Newsletter brings you concise, easy-to-understand coverage of the latest essential tax developments including tax law changes, IRS releases, and court decisions, plus timely tax planning strategies that you can use to guide your clients. The Newsletter also includes a monthly calendar of important tax due dates.
Here's a quick summary of what you'll get:
- Briefings of important tax developments, so you're always in the know
- Essential tax update and law change information presented in easy-to-grasp Quickfinder tables
- Tax planning tips sure to save you time and your clients' tax dollars
- Q&As based on customer questions so you learn from your colleagues' experiences
- Key IRS releases, court cases, and law change summaries to make sure you're not caught off guard
- A monthly tax calendar to keep you abreast of upcoming due dates
The Quickfinder Tax Tips Newsletter keeps tax planning answers at your fingertips and keeps you up to date throughout the year. The Newsletter will complement your library of Quickfinder Handbooks.