The standard for practitioners who need to be confident and compliant in their compilation and review engagements.
The Checkpoint Core Accounting plan from Thomson Reuters enables firms to streamline their accounting engagements through its expert guidance, practice aids, and practical considerations for those services. It is designed for firms who perform compilation and review engagements in addition to other non-peer reviewed accounting services. The plan also provides additional in-depth guidance for preparing financial statements in accordance with GAAP or a special purpose framework (such as the tax basis). It also assists firms in developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality control for their compilation and review services.
This plan includes:
Everything from the Checkpoint Accounting Essentials plan:
- PPC's Guide to Preparing Financial Statements
- PPC’s Guide to GAAP
- PPC's Guide to Write-Up Services
- PPC’s Practice Aids for SSARS Preparation Engagements
- PPC’s QuickBooks Solutions: A Problem-solving Guide for Accounting Professionals
- PPC's Accounting and Auditing Update
- PPC's Practitioners Tax Action Bulletins
- Thomson Reuters News Stand
- AI and predictive search
- GAAP Reporter
- GAAP Practice Manual
- PPC's Engagement Letter Generator
- PPC's Guide to Compilation and Review Engagements
- PPC's Guide to Cash, Tax, and Other Bases of Accounting
- PPC's Guide to Quality Control
- PPC's Guide to the Financial Reporting Framework for Small- and Medium-Sized Entities
- PPC's Guide to Accounting for Income Taxes
- PPC's Guide to Real Estate
- Accounting and Compliance Alert Complete Edition
- Standards Tracker
The Checkpoint Core Accounting plan provides you with everything you need to handle compilation and review services by offering additional engagement, quality control, accounting, and news resources to ensure that you’re performing your engagements with confidence.
Included in the Checkpoint Core Accounting plan are numerous PPC Guides. Accounting firms across the U.S. have trusted PPC's Audit and Accounting guidance, engagement workflow tools, and integrated quality control system for over 30 years. No other resource provides the breadth and depth of industry coverage to help you cope with new and changing standards.
Also included in the Checkpoint Core Accounting plan are the PPC's Practice Aids for the relevant Guides. PPC's Practice Aids are Microsoft Word and Excel versions of all of the editable practice aids in the related PPC Guide. PPC's Practice Aids work with leading paperless engagement software or with Word and Excel alone.
This package includes: A 7 day pass to the Checkpoint Core Accounting plan